Brian Lehrer

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random Thought of the Day:



I love Brian Lehrer! I tune into New York Public Radio, Monday through Friday, beginning at 10am. Why? Because Brian Lehrer is one of the best host/moderator/ journalist around. Really. I usually learn something new everyday . . .you know, the stories that are important but never make it to the local news because after the story about who got shot today, they have to have a segment about the "pain at the pump", and what city "Brangelina" has settled in. I want to know what the heck is going on in the world, and in my opinion, The Brian Lehrer Show is a good place to start. I like to keep up with pop-culture too (See TV Post below), but I can't start my day with that crap.



More importantly, he appears unbiased. Imagine that, a talk show where the host simply moderates instead of beating up on the person who dares disagree with them?!?! He's quite funny too! (Sometimes I wish he had his own show on cable (besides on CUNY TV) . . . .then again, he might not be able to do the same type of show with TV execs breathing down his neck for spicier shows.) The show also has interesting call ins from people all over the city from all walks of life. I just love it! Keep it up Brian Lehrer!

0 comments: to “ Brian Lehrer so far...